Thursday 16 January 2014

Real Life Weddings - Brett & Laura

Brett and Laura wed on November 1st and I was lucky enough to be chosen to do the makeup. Laura is one of those effortlessly beautiful women so we kept the makeup natural and bronzed. Laura and her Sister Sophie both have ridiculously long, thick eyelashes that we mere mortals can only dream of. Because of this I didn’t need to apply false lashes to them, just lashings of mascara! I did use strip lashes on the other two bridesmaids, however apart from this most of the makeup on all the girls was the same.

As mentioned before the makeup was bronze. Very bronze actually. The girls had all had spray tans so it was easy for me to get carried away with bronzer and sparkles. For the eyes I used Woodwinked, my favourite eye shaddow ever. Which makes me think I should write a post about it. I could write a book on how much I love this colour but I am getting carried away. Ok so I used Woodwinked, Bronze, Handwritten, Embark and Carbon (all Mac colours) and finished the look off with black liquid liner.

No comments:

Post a Comment