Wednesday 15 January 2014

Shameless Self Promotion- Christine Hallauer

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

One of my good friends is an absolutely stunning eurasian who is a ring girl for ONE FC (Asia’s version of UFC). Her dad is Swiss and her mum Filipino. I mean, are there even any unattractive Swiss or Filipino girls? Imagine mixing the two!

I have long been doing Christine’s makeup however last weekend she had an event in Manilla and asked me to do her tan. The result is pure sex! I used Techno Tan Flash Tan Blue in dark and she looked out of this world amazing in it. She has kindly let me use some photos to share with the world what a knock out she is and how natural the tan is! She looked after it by moisturising heaps (which you should always do!) and it lasted way over a week. [side note- the Flash Tan line from Techno Tan actually has a special dermal barrier that locks colour into the epidermis of the skin]

I’m a self confessed spraytanaholic. I get one every week without fail and this colour is my new favourite! It looks so fricken natural I can’t even deal.

I’ll shut up about it now and let you look at what a stunning specimen Christine is

No comments:

Post a Comment