Monday 13 January 2014

So I thought I would see what all this Blogging was about....

Hello interwebs, Belle here! So lately I have become even more obsessed with makeup (if that was even possible). My boyfriend is currently overseas so I have filled the void that his absense has left with things. Lots and lots of new things. (Things meaning makeup). My kit has literally doubled in size in about 4 weeks and I am now on first name basis with the mail room dudes. So I thought I would share with the big bad web all the new things I have purchased and what I think about them. On top of that I will post photos and info about events that I do the makeup for and if I get super confident maybe even a tutorial or two! So here it goes…

Lime Crime – Centrifuchsia lip stick

This is my first Lime Crime purchase and I am totally stoked. It’s vegan and animal friendly and reminds me a lot of the Mac Amplify lipsticks. Smells the same too. The colour pay off is excellent. I put some on, had a shower and still had pink left on my lips! That’s the test of a good lipstick for me, whether it is still on the morning after a big night Centrifuchsia is a matte, opaque, deep pink. Again it reminds me of Mac’s Girl About Town which is one of my personal favourites. It cost me $22 with free postage over the net which I thought was really good. My favourite thing about this though is the packaging! Unicorns are my absolute favourite. I will definitely be buying more of these :)
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment